HOME STATE APPAREL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have a 2 week turn around, if something is broken or is wrong - just contact us we will make it right, pay by credit card in advance or apply for terms, cancel within 48 hours or you'll get changed a 25% restocking fee, we have a registered Trademark, stuff like that.....
ORDERS CAN BE PLACED BY:
- Placing orders on our wholesale website at HomeStateWholesale.com
- Create a new account with us or login to your existing account
- Complete your order using our easy eCommerce system
- Emailing us your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling our sales department at (336) 763-2003. We are open 9AM - 4 PM EST Monday through Friday. All phone calls made after our operating hours are usually answered within one business day.
The minimum order quantity for any style of apparel is 12.. This means you can get any combination of colors and sizes as long as it is 12 units total of that design. If you order Sweatshirts, you can get any combination of sizes and colors as long as you order 12 units total of that style. If you order kids short sleeve t-shirts, you can get any combination of colors and sizes as long as you order 12 units total of that style.
TURN AROUND TIME
Every order is made-to-order by our team at our workshop in Greensboro, NC. As such, we ask our retail partners to plan on a two-week turnaround time for us to make and prepare all wholesale orders for shipping. We often ship after seven days, but we get extremely busy during peak seasons (summer and holiday) and at times reach a four week turnaround time at peak season. Certain specialty items, like mugs or wood plaques, have a longer preparation time depending upon the availability of the materials and our current stock levels. Please contact our sales representatives if you have any questions about specific availability.
Our payment terms are as follows:
- First orders must be paid for with a credit card
- For orders placed on our wholesale website, payment is due at the time of ordering unless you have been approved for Terms
- For email, phone, and PO orders, payment is due prior to shipping
- Net 30 Terms are available for qualified, established customers with the approval of a credit application
- Payment by check is preferred for all customers on Net 30 terms
We ship UPS ground for most wholesale orders unless otherwise specified. You will receive an automated email with tracking information once your order ships from our workshop. Seller is not responsible for any shipping delays caused by the carrier. Seller shall not be responsible for shortages when shipments are directed to any third party other than the Customer. Customer is responsible for all shipping and freight charges, FOB Home State Apparel’s warehouse.
A $4.95 handling fee is added to all orders regardless of shipping arrangements.
Because we are a made to order company, cancellation requests must be made via phone or email within 48 hours of receiving confirmation of order to receive a full refund. This time period applies to confirmation receipt of the original order placement. Any additional items added to an order do not affect or restart the 48 hour cancellation window. No exceptions will be made. If an order is cancelled after the 48 hour window the customer will be responsible for a restocking fee of 25% of the complete order total before shipping.
Home State Apparel strives to deliver the highest quality products, as such we rarely have problems with damages. Please inspect all shipments from Home State Apparel for accuracy and damages upon receipt. If you find that anything from your order is missing or has been damaged, contact us via email within two weeks (14 days) with any claims and we will discuss the best course of action to either replace or reimburse your missing/damaged items.
No altered merchandise will be accepted (ie: relabeled, washed, dyed, embellished, etc). Only goods that have not been altered in any way will be considered for return. Samples are non-returnable.
Home State Apparel will not accept returns on items that were made correctly, but you do “not like.” This includes claims that items are not the color or size expected. Customer is responsible for checking and verifying current fabrics, sizes, colors, and print colors available before ordering. Fabric samples are available on request. Do not assume the color of a product based on the name of the color in the listing. Verify the coloring in our catalog or on our website before ordering as this will not be accepted as a reason to return product.
Home State Apparel cannot guarantee variances in size, construction, and color of stock in inventory. Prices are subject to change without notice. All merchandise will be shipped at the price in effect at the time of shipping. Home State Apparel reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or discontinue styles, colors, sizes, or materials including but not limited to glass, lumber, fabrics, and inks. All orders are subject to availability.
IMAGE USAGE AND LICENSING AGREEMENT
This photo licensing agreement (“the AGREEMENT”) is entered into between Home State Apparel and the Retail Partner (“RETAIL PARTNER”). By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Home State Apparel’s website you so agree to uphold the following agreement as well. All references to Retail Partner in this Agreement shall include Retail Partner’s parent company, affiliates, and subsidiaries.
The Agreement applies to any images, graphics, digital assets, or digital images created or taken by Home State Apparel and provided to [CUSTOMER NAME] (collectively known as “IMAGES”).
Terms: Home State Apparel allows Retail Partner to list our products on your website(s) for sale or in print catalog(s) with several caveats. In order to ensure brand representation Retail Partner MUST follow ALL the guidelines below.
- Items listed MUST be already purchased and held in stock by Retail Partner. We do not drop ship or ship wholesale one-off's.
- When listing a Home State Apparel product on any website or in any print materials, our brand name "Home State Apparel®" must be included in the title of the listing. "Home State Apparel" is a Registered Trademark and MUST display the ® when being used. Additionally, the description of the product must include “Made by Home State Apparel®, creators of the Original ‘home.’ Shirt. For listings guidelines and samples please view the attached appendix.
- You may not use "Home T" to describe the item. We encourage you to also use our branding message: The Original Home Shirt.
- The description of the item must also contain the following Trademark notification phrase verbatim: “home.” is a Registered Trademark of Mischief Makers Local 816, LLC. ® All rights reserved. This phrase usually is part of "the fine print" at the end of the item description:
- You may not sell on Etsy, Amazon, or any other third party ecommerce site. This offer is for your stand alone website directly related to your store or for printing in a catalog. Template websites such as Squarespace or Big Commerce are fine as they are branded as your store.
- Once the listings are created you must contact us with photographic evidence (weblink, digital file, or print materials accepted) for Home State Apparel to review for license compliance.
- We reserve the right to deny the selling of items online or in any print materials if these conditions are not met to our standards.
Rights: All Images and rights relating to them, including copyright and ownership rights in the media in which the Images are stored, remain the sole and exclusive property of the Home State Apparel. This license provides Retail Partner with the limited right to reproduce, publicly display, and distribute the Images only for the agreed upon terms as set forth and signed by both parties. Images used for any purpose not directly related outside of those terms must be with the express permission of Home State Apparel and may include the payment of additional fees, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Images may contain trademark information at the discretion of the Home State Apparel in the form of either 1) a trademark notice ® and/or 2) other copyright and ownership information embedded in the metadata or elsewhere unless otherwise agreed to by the Parties. Removing and/or altering such information is prohibited and constitutes a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Client will be responsible to the Home State Apparel for any penalties and awards available under that statute.
Creation: The manner and method of creating any Image is solely at the discretion of Home State Apparel and Retail Partner has no right to control Artist’s manner and method of performance under this Agreement. Artist will use his/her best efforts to: (a) ensure that the Images conform to Retail Partner’s specifications; and (b) submit all Images to Retail Partner in publishable quality, on or before the applicable deadlines. Retail Partner agrees to notifying Home State Apparel of any custom image needs or requests at least two weeks prior to said applicable deadlines.
Delivery: Home State Apparel may select delivery of photographs in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, or other standard formats at a resolution that Home State Apparel determines will be suitable for the Images as licensed. It is Retail Partner’s responsibility to verify that the Images are suitable for reproduction and that if the Images are not deemed suitable, to notify the Artist within five (5) business days. Home State Apparel will not be liable for poor reproduction quality, delays, or consequential damages. Unless otherwise specifically provided, Home State Apparel is not responsible for providing images 1) larger than 8”x10” at 300 dpi or 2) in a format higher than 8-bit or in RAW format. Artist has no obligation to retain or archive any Images delivered to Retail Partner.
Severability: If one or more of the provisions in the Agreement is found invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any such provisions will be revised as required to make them enforceable.
Waiver: No action of either party, other than in writing agreed to by the parties, may be construed to waive any provision of this Agreement and a single or partial exercise by either party of any such action will not preclude further exercise of other rights or remedies in this Agreement.